Thanks for your interest in joining the writers in our betting community!
Betlobby publishes fresh orginal content related to several topics of interest to our readers. These revolve mainly around live & online casino operators and betting/gambling related offers and other information. We are interested in various content types, including articles, reviews, blogs, as well as news, press releases and promotional offers. We accept all content as long as it is on subject, interesting and well written. We cater to english speakers so it follows that all content should be provided in English. We also encourage our content providers to share their content around 1 to 2 times a week.
Once you have been accepted as a writer for Betlobby, you will be given your own login information and will be able to start delivering content to our readers from our writer’s back end. (Your content will be moderated by our editorial staff before being published)
Now before we move on, what’s in it for you? – Why should you write content for betlobby readers around the globe?
- We will help you enhance your writing skills with our expeienced writers, who will assist you with article editing once the content has been submitted
- Your articles will enjoy great visibility on our site, rss feeds, twitter feeds, together with various social media and news sites like Google news
- As a betlobby writer, you may develop your image as a premium provider through all our channels
- Since you will be rubbing shoulders with many other writers with the same interests, you may find inspiration to learn about and write about new topics
- You will be part of one of the freshest betting communities around the web.
- Gradually develop yourself and gain respect as an expert in your own field which will help you solidify your online image
- Receive interesting ideas about trending topics for your next article
Here are some guidelines about what kind of articles we consider ideal content for our betting community.
- Articles should be around 200 – 400 words in length on average
- Breaking news can be around 100 words
- Articles should be related to current trends and news. We welcome your opinions, predictions and comments, yet these need to be based on trending topics
- You may include links to your blog, if it is relevant to the subject topic, however you should not write just for the sake of linking to your site. You should also refrain from actively inviting people to visit your blog. You will have links at the top and bottom of the post as well as an ‘author link’ so your site will get pretty good exposure for every post you submit
- Content & articles should be unique and only reproduced on betlobby
- Articles will be proof read by our editorial staff
- No referral links or affiliate links may be included in the articles
- Articles may be sent back for revisions if they do not meet our standards
Talk to us!
You may contact us with any questions you have have about writing content for betlobby. Here’s a link to our Editor in chief who will assist you with any queries you may have.
- You may register for a content provider account here and then contact us with some background information about you, your blog and similar experiences you’ve had – writing content or submitting articles
- We will send you your account details so that you may start submitting articles after our review of your first submission
- Thanks for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!